Stanek Tool has in-house engineering experience and resources to design practical solutions to your manufacturing challenges in a timely and cost-effective manner. Whether it’s custom workholding fixtures or custom gages and tooling, Stanek Tool can work with your manufacturing team to design an optimal solution for your needs.
We model toolpaths, look for interference conditions and anticipate problems before they happen. We also offer engineering, part processing, and manufacturing support on your site to make sure our fixtures are a reliable and robust part of your overall process.
Workholding Designed to Optimize your Manufacturing Process
Our engineers at Stanek Tool have decades of experience designing solutions for workholding in a wide variety of industries.
Stanek Tool specializes in designing:
- Hydraulic clamping fixtures with gun drilling
- Cast or fabricated construction with chip management
- Aluminum alloy fixtures for strategic weight management
- Air sensing and integrated coolant flushing
- Modular zero-leak hydraulic changeover fixture plates
- Multi-port rotary connection and auto-coupler systems
- Custom gages and CMM fixtures
- Weld, assembly, and manual clamping fixtures
We also design and build custom engineered specialty equipment for assembly, pressing, and leak test.
Stanek Tool’s engineers will roll up their sleeves and work with you to understand the entire manufacturing process for your workholding solutions.
Custom Gage and Tooling Design
Stanek Tool provides complete manufacturing services to build your custom gages and your assembly, repair, or inspection tooling. In addition, we have the engineering resources and support services to analyze your manufacturing needs. We will provide you with a gaging or tooling solution to optimize your process.